Improve your knowledge and skills to be able to set the Risk Appetite and Tolerance level for all of your organisation's key risks.
The key areas covered will include:
- An in-depth understanding of Risk Appetite and Tolerance as it relates to a range of different risk types
- An appreciation of the external requirements and guidelines in relation to risk appetite setting
- An understanding of who is responsible for developing, setting and owning the Risk Appetite
- An understanding of how Risk Appetite can be articulated for a range of risk types
- The ability to determine a Risk Appetite for each key risk category and set meaningful likelihood and impact scales for risk assessment which reflect the Risk Appetite set by the board
- How to document the Risk Appetite in the Risk Appetite Statement and integrate Risk Appetite into the overall risk management framework
- How to cascade and operationalise the Risk Appetite and embed throughout the organisation
- How to use Risk Appetite as a basis for Board risk reporting
- For more information see the brochure below...
The course details are:
- Location: Sydney
- Venue: to be confirmed
- Date: 4th April 2017
- Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Presenter: David Tattam.
The cost to attend the course is $990 + GST per attendee, including all materials, lunch, morning and afternoon refreshment.
10% Discount for Protecht.ERM Clients.
To download the full training agenda click on the link below:
Risk Appetite Workshop Agenda.