Improve your knowledge and skills to be able to manage
the Risk and Control Self Assessment process for your organisation.
The key areas covered include:
- An in-depth understanding of the objectives and outcomes of a robust RCSA process and how the RCSA process integrates into an enterprise risk management framework.
- How the results of RCSA can be used in scenario analysis, key risk indicators, incident management and compliance.
- The ability to design an effective and efficient RCSA process and set relevant risk scoring scales to reflect risk appetite and tolerance and to produce meaningful dashboard and reports as outputs from the RCSA process.
- How to use the RCSA in risk and other aspects of management and how to use RCSA results to develop risk treatment plans.
- An understanding of the pitfalls to a successful RCSA process and how to overcome them including an appreciation of the system requirements for an effective RCSA process.
- An understanding of relevant external guidance and requirements including ISO 31000 and ISO 31010
- For more information see the agenda below...
The course details are:
- Location: Sydney
- Venue: to be confirmed
- Date: Wednesday 5th April 2017
- Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Presenter: David Tattam.
The cost to attend the course is $990 + GST per attendee, including all materials, lunch, morning and afternoon refreshment.
10% Discount for Protecht.ERM Clients.
To download the full training agenda click on the link below:
Risk and Control self Assessment Agenda.