Improve your knowledge and skills to be able to manage
the Key Risk Indicator process for your organisation.
The key areas covered include:
- An in-depth understanding of the objectives of a KRI process and what an effective KRI process entails.
- An understanding of how KRIs fit into the overall enterprise risk management framework.
- The ability to identify and design an effective group of relevant KRIs and the the various types of KRIs and how to categorise them.
- The ability to identify and implement strong leading KRIs and to design an effective and efficient KRI process from collection and recording to reporting.
- The ability to scale KRIs and reflect risk appetite / tolerance into the KRI process and how to weight and aggregate KRIs to produce more relevant summary data for senior management.
- The ability to report KRIs in a meaningful way and an appreciation of the system requirements and system pitfalls for and effective KRI process.
The course details are:
- The skills to be able to carry out KRI workshops with management teams.
- Location: Sydney
- Venue: to be confirmed
- Date: 6th April 2017
- Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Presenter: David Tattam.
The cost to attend the course is $990 + GST per attendee, including all materials, lunch, morning and afternoon refreshment.
10% Discount for Protecht.ERM Clients.
To register for this course please complete the form to the right and to download the full list of topics click on Key Risk Indicator Agenda.